BECOME AN IABL MEMBER
Join the growing global network of professionals across education, research and training in the field of Blended Learning. The International Association for Blended Learning is an exciting opportunity for international scholars and practitioners to share their knowledge, expertise and best practices to meet the needs of today’s global learners. Please partner with us to transform global education through on-going contributions to the field of blended learning.
- Networking and collaborating with pioneers in the field of blended learning
- Activation of access to conference proceedings and publications
- Expert support to assist you with your practice and career
- Global visibility in the community of blended learning
- Opportunities to contribute to the field through practice and research
- Access to the most up-to-date, cutting-edge research, resources and tools in the field
- Discounted rates for conferences, workshops, webinars and other related activities
The International Association for Blended Learning offers several membership categories. When you choose to join or renew your membership, you will be asked to select the membership type that best describes your status.
- Standard Individual Membership – €60/year or €110/2 years prepaid
- Student (valid student I.D.) – €20/year or €35/2 years prepaid
- Seniors/retired – €30/year or 50/2 years – For individuals 65 and older who wish to pay on an annual basis