Conference Theme: Making Blended Learning Work
- To stimulate critical debate on and research into theories, approaches, principles and applications of various aspects of blended learning
- To share local and international developments, experiences and lessons learned
- To encourage the study and implementation of blended learning in teaching and learning
- To promote networking opportunities
- To provide a forum for education and knowledge transfer
- To stimulate and assist personal professional development and the development of new skills for educators
Who should attend
This event brings together some of the leading researchers and practitioners in the field of mLearning. It also appeals to a wide range of audiences who are interested in enhancing learning with designing content and developing systems for mobile devices and wireless networks.
The list includes:
- educators and researchers, and graduate students from all sectors
- higher education institutions
- training providers
- industry practitioners
- commercial companies and vendors
- mobile device manufacturers and service providers
- hardware and software developers
- community and voluntary organisations
- content developers
- learning and skills councils
- education authorities
- government departments
- telecom operators
- all others with an interest in mobile and ambient learning.
About IABL (International Association for Blended Learning)
IABL is the custodian of the IABL conference series. It is a membership association which promotes excellence in research, development and application of blended learning through the engagement of international scholars and practitioners to meet the needs of today’s global learners.
About Zayed University
Zayed University is a national and regional leader in educational innovation. Founded in 1998 and proudly bearing the name of the Founder of the Nation – the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, this flagship institution has met the President’s high expectations. Today, Zayed University has two modern campuses in Dubai and Abu Dhabi that welcome both national and international students.